What is KombuchaKon?
- The first ever conference of Commercial Kombucha Brewers from around the world
- As the industry continues to grow both in total sales and brands available, the need to organize has never been greater. KombuchaKon 2014 is where Kombucha Brewers International will officially come together as a trade group.
Who can attend KombuchaKon?
- Any Commercial Kombucha Brewer with product available at a minimum of 5 retail locations is eligible to join.
When is KombuchaKon?
- January 17 – 18, 2014
Where is KombuchaKon?
- Santa Monica, CA
Company Registration $500 (includes 2 attendees)
Additional Company Representatives $200 each
- Founding Membership to KBI
- First Year Dues Are Voluntary
- Logo & Link on Website
- Recognition in Program (Early Bird Registration Only by 10/31)
- Opening Night Mixer with drinks/apps
- Saturday Conference Attendance for 2
- Internet Access
- Coffee, Water, Continental Breakfast
- Catered Lunch
Please complete the form below. Checks should be mailed immediately to:
Kombucha Brewers International
12333 1/2 W Washington Blvd., #132
Los Angeles, CA 90066
PayPal invoices will incur a 3% credit card fee.