Advertise With KBI
As the premiere non-profit trade association representing the global Kombucha Tea bottled beverage category, advertising with Kombucha Brewers International ensures you connect with hundreds of brewing industry professionals. When you align with KBI, you tap into:
Long-Term Mutually Beneficial Relationships
The Kombucha Industry is growing rapidly with tremendous customer loyalty. At this time of great anticipation for what lies ahead, our members seek to build long term relationships with vendors, suppliers, and distributors they can trust.
KBI Influences Kombucha
Kombucha Brewers International represents a vast majority and variety of small and large international kombucha brands. We are the kombucha industry and take responsibility for establishing quality standards and assisting our members and new brewers alike to meet those standards.
A Direct Line to Kombucha Brewers
We provide an avenue for you to reach KBI members and other influencers. Our 300+ members from around the world represent a huge collective presence and exert influence on social media.
Brewery in Process Membership
Allows you to connect with breweries while they are in the planning stages so your brand builds relationships for life!
|Product||2020 Member Rate||2020 Non-Member Rate||2021 Member Rate||2021 Non-Member Rate|
|Website Ad Front Page||$200||$300||$250||$350|
|Website Page Ad||$100||$200||$150||$250|
|Member Forum Ad||$100||$200||$150||$250|
|Member Round Table Sponsor||$300||$500||$300||$500|
Questions? We have answers!
Kombucha Brewers International is a trade association representing brewers and affiliates within the kombucha industry. As such it is important for KBI to adhere to advertising standards and guidelines for its members.
- All submitted content and images will be reviewed and approved by Kombucha Brewers International.
- All advertisements are subject to review and approval by KBI staff. KBI reserves the right to reject and cancel any advertisement at any time and for any reason (for example, if an ad is deemed inappropriate, offensive, in bad taste, incompatible with our mission, or potentially harmful to the image or reputation of KBI).
- Advertising revenue is used to support KBI and its properties. KBI website does not accept the following types of ads:
- Pop-ups and floating ads or surveys;
- Advertisers are encouraged to promote brands in/related to the kombucha brewing sector.
- Advertising is not targeted to individual users. However, KBI may, in its discretion, allow advertisements to be placed adjacent to content related to advertiser interest.
- Advertisers must ensure that their advertisements comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without
- limitation, alcohol related laws and regulations.
- Advertisers must not make untrue, misleading, or unsubstantiated claims about their products or services.
- The presence of an ad does not constitute or imply KBI’s endorsement of or affiliation with the advertised company or product or service. Advertisers must not suggest that their products or services are endorsed by or affiliated with KBI.