Kombucha Brewers International (KBI) is a non-profit trade association (501 c 6) that represents the commercial Kombucha Tea bottled beverage category globally. KBI strives to promote, protect and enhance the overall well-being of the industry by creating an open line of communication between brewers, consumers and regulators while advancing our industry through advocacy, education, research, and modern legislation.
Core Values & Beliefs
At Kombucha Brewers International we believe in:
- Closing the loop – engaging in sustainable business practices that benefit both people and planet
- Promoting and celebrating the process of Kombucha brewing
- Vigorously defending our industry
- Providing stewardship for 2,000 years of brewing history.
- Educating consumers about the diversity, styles, flavors and quality of Kombucha
- Improving the economic health of Kombucha brewers.
- Working to build a community of brewers and brewing enthusiasts to provide them with a unified voice.
- Promoting ethical and legal trade practices.
- Building relationships and collaborating with our industry partners.
- Fostering transparency within our own organization.