KombuchaKon 2020 – April 1-3, 2020
Registration Open NOW!
Attendee Registration Link: KombuchaKon 2020 Attendee
Sponsor Registration Link: KombuchaKon 2020 Sponsors
Event Location and Accommodations
The Westin Long Beach Hotel
333 East Long Ocean Blvd
Long Beach, CA 90802
Book your group rate for KKon 2020
Click here to reserve online or call 1-800-WESTIN1 or 562-436-3000
Reference “Kombucha Brewers International” or “KombuchaKon 2020” room block
Double/King Rate is $199/night March 29 – April 6
Group rate available until Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
(Subject to availability)
Things to Do in Long Beach
Looking for a farmer’s market or a nice meal while staying in Long Beach?
Check out this map of restaurants conveniently within walking distance from The Westin Long Beach
Get around Long Beach for free using the Passport Public Transit.
Participate in the World’s Largest Kombucha Sampling Bar!
Frequently Asked Questions:
All attending Brewery Members are encouraged to bring Kombucha to share with everyone at the World’s Largest Kombucha Tasting Bar.
How much Kombucha should I bring?
- As much as you can! With 400 attendees and 2 full days of sampling, we recommend bringing a minimum of 4 cases if possible. Even if you are only able to bring 4 bottles, the donation is welcome.
- Our team will be rotating different flavors and brands throughout the weekend so that everyone will find something new each time they visit the sampling bar.
How to get it to Long Beach?
- Check it on the airplane
- Make sure the caps are taped or sealed to prevent leakage
- Could put it in a cooler in the checked luggage.
- If changing planes, some bottles might end up damaged unless well cushioned.
- Ship it by ground
- Here are some Styrofoam mailers that some have used to ship their booch.
- Again, make sure you prevent leakage by wrapping the caps in tape or packing it well.
- Marking the box with FRAGILE & THIS SIDE UP will help