Kombucha Brewer Resources & Strategies in the Time OF COVID-19 Webinar
Director of Human Resources for MAG Group
Attorney and lobbyist for the kombucha brewers industry, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
Public Policy Advisor, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
Join us for a webinar led by HR professional, Katherine Florman, lobbyist, Dave Ransom, and Public Policy Advisor, Erica Stocker to discuss the HR and legal ramifications of the COVID-19 pandemic. This webinar will compare stats and trends across regions, address kombucha’s status as an essential business, identify HR priorities for appropriately addressing our employees and customers, and look at how current and upcoming policy decisions may affect our brewers. We’ll also check-in with our brewers to see how we are weathering the storm and exchange stories and ideas for remaining productive.
- Ways to take care of yourself and your employees.
- A list of employment policies and procedures to create or review
- How employees and small businesses can access available aid and stimulus resources
- How does kombucha qualify as an “essential business?”
- What policies have been enacted (or are being considered) that may help kombucha businesses?
- Ideas for pivoting your business model to retain/maximize sales
- Links to informational and template resources
- And much more!
We invite you to listen in and ask questions. FREE for KBI Members & Non-Members
BONUS – Post webinar discussion on how different brands are pivoting or collaborating to ensure customers have access to the foods they need. Skip to the end for the conversation.
WATCH THE REPLAY
April 1st 1:00pm PST
DATE: April 1st, 2020
TIME: 1-3pm PST; 90 min presentation & 30 min Q&A
COST: Free for KBI members & Non-Members
Have questions? Please send in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to see other KBI webinars? Find them here.