Want to promote your brand at KKon? We still have Bronze level and other add-ons available.
See List of Sponsorship Opportunities and Vendors Here
Conference + Seminars + Trade Show includes:
- Business Week Conference – as we mature from our humble roots into a full fledged industry, the conference is now taking place during the week. Come early or stay for the weekend to enjoy all that Los Angeles & Long Beach have to offer – bring the family and make it a mini-vacay!
- Online registration! No more delay to complete the registration process, plus we have some new offerings with your conference ticket.
- Member Tiered Pricing – in order to continue to improve the offerings at KKon, we are moving to a tiered ticket pricing system. We also have a new member tier level – more details coming soon! Register at your current tier level.
- Lunch Option – in lieu of heading off site to track down a meal, we are offering an onsite lunch option. Spend more time at our even bigger trade show or grab your meal and have a picnic on the lawn outside with new and old friends.
- Childcare – we know that brewing Kombucha is often a family affair. Bring the little ones along and pop in whenever to see how they are doing.
- Boochlegger and Flapper themed party – grab your ticket today to the hottest networking party of KKon – Flapper & Dapper attire welcome but not required. Get the passcode for the speakeasy and come cut a rug and have a nosh with live music, Kombucha Kocktails, and more!
- Passport Program – new this year, we are inviting sponsors to offer awesome prizes to our attendees. Get your passport stamped to enter the raffles – winners will be drawn before the Keynote on Friday
Attendee Link: KombuchaKon2019
|American Beer Equipment||44|
|Apex Flavors, Inc.||6|
|Applied Food Sciences||11|
|Beyers Analytical Brewing Sciences, LLC||45|
|Blue Label Digital Printing||5|
|Ceramic Decorating Company, Inc.||49|
|Davidson’s Organic Teas||31|
|Deerland Probiotics & Enzymes||28|
|DK Advanced Technologies||14|
|Functional Mushroom Source||21|
|HEUFT USA, Inc.||36|
|In-Line Packaging Systems, Inc||37|
|International Tea Importers||39|
|Lake Missoula Tea Company||8|
|Lightweight Containers Inc.||10|
|Petainer Manufacturing USA Inc||41|
|Pro Chiller Systems, Inc.||29|
|Prospero Equipment Corp.||9|
|QTrade Teas & Herbs||18|
|Risk Strategies Insurance||2|
|S&D Coffee & Tea||22|
|Scan American Corp||42|
|Teatulia Organic Teas||33|
|UBC Group USA||38|
|Vitbot Europe S.L.||46|
|Wild Goose Canning – Meheen Manufacturing||43|
|XIMO Brewing Equipment||35|
Our Keynote Speaker for 2019
Tyler Gage, Co-Founder of RUNA and Managing Director at TERRAFERTIL
Tyler is an entrepreneur, author and speaker who uses wisdom from the Amazon and start-up success to bring innovation and inspiration to growing organizations.
The Westin Long Beach is our official conference hotel and is just a block away from the conference facility. Reserve your room before our block is SOLD OUT.
The Westin Long Beach
333 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802
Cut-off Date: The “cut-off date” for reserving rooms in the Room Block is 5:00 p.m. local time at Hotel on 25-Mar-2019. After the cut-off date, it is at Hotel’s discretion whether to accept additional reservations, which will be subject to prevailing rates and availability.
Reservation Procedures – Individual Call In: All guests shall make reservations directly with the Hotel on an individual basis identifying themselves as members of KombuchaKon April 2019 Room Block. Attendees should call 1-800-WESTIN1 or 562-436-3000 to make room reservations.
DID YOU MISS KKON18? ORDER THE CONFERENCE RECORDINGS TODAY!
DID YOU MISS KKON17? ORDER THE CONFERENCE RECORDINGS TODAY!
THANK YOU TO OUR RETURNING & NEW SPONSORS FOR KKON 19
Want to see your logo here?
Sponsor KKon & get in at the ground level with Kombucha Brewery members
at our expanded 6th annual tradeshow – get all the details here