FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: December 6, 2018
Hannah Crum, President
Kombucha Brewers International
Inspirational Beverage Entrepreneur Tyler Gage to
Deliver Keynote at KombuchaKon 2019
Los Angeles, CA: Kombucha Brewers International (KBI) is delighted to announce that Tyler Gage, co-founder of RUNA and Managing Director at Terrafertil, will deliver the keynote at next year’s KombuchaKon.
Tyler is an entrepreneur, author, and speaker whose personal trajectory in the business world aptly reflects the conference theme “Growing Strong Culture.” Like many members of the kombucha brewing community, Tyler started small, with a passion for traditional healing. He is known for offering inspiration to growing organizations, and for helping others examine how to dig deeper, and bring greater meaning and purpose to their personal and professional pursuits.
Tyler is a Forbes “30 Under 30 Entrepreneur” and a winner of both the Big Apple “Entrepreneur of the Year” Award, and the Specialty Food Association “Citizen Leader of the Year” Award. Tyler also serves on the Advisory Council for Entrepreneurship at Brown University and advises, invests in, and supports other start-ups. We are delighted to welcome him to KombuchaKon to share with our delegates his business savvy and unique and powerful approach to building business, and creating social good.
What is KombuchaKon?
KombuchaKon is the only conference and trade show specifically targeting those in the kombucha industry. Every year we come together for two days to discuss topics unique to the kombucha brewing industry. We network and share ideas, learn new techniques, take an in-depth look at market trends, and bond over kombucha “kocktails.”
New for 2019
Every year we strive to elevate the conference to make it a valuable event for everyone involved. Here are some of the changes we have in store for this year:
- Business Week Conference – as we mature from our humble roots into a fully fledged industry, the conference is now taking place during the week. Come early or stay for the weekend to enjoy all that Los Angeles and Long Beach have to offer: bring the family and make it a mini vacation
- Online Registration – no more delays to complete the registration process, plus we have some new offerings with your conference ticket.
- Member-Tiered Pricing – in order to continue to improve the offerings at KombuchaKon, we are moving to a tiered ticket pricing system. We also have a new member tier level – more details coming soon! Register at your current tier level.
- Lunch Option – instead of heading off-site to track down a meal, we are now offering an onsite lunch option. Spend more time at our even-bigger trade show, or grab your meal and have a picnic on the lawn outside with new and old friends.
- Childcare – we know that brewing kombucha is often a family affair! Bring the little ones along and drop in whenever you wish to see how they are doing.
- Passport Program – new this year, we are inviting sponsors to offer awesome prizes to our attendees. Get your passport stamped to enter the raffles. Winners will be drawn before the keynote on Friday.
- KombuchaKon 2019 will be held on April 18-19, 2019 at the Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, California. It will feature a conference, trade show, pre-party, cocktail reception and, of course, the World’s Largest Kombucha Bar!
KKon 2019 agenda: click here
Prospective attendees: click here
Interested in becoming a sponsor? click here
Press and media passes: click here
Kombucha Brewers International is the non-profit trade association for the international kombucha brewing industry. To learn more about the kombucha industry, or for more information on membership, please contact KBI President Hannah Crum at email@example.com, or visit www.kombuchabrewers.org