KBI is heading to Barcelona!
Join KBI members from across Europe for a weekend in Barcelona where will you will attend workshops and seminars on pertinent, local issues. You will also have the opportunity to sample Kombucha from local breweries while touring Barcelona.
When: October 19th – 21st, 2018
Where: Barcelona, Spain @ Various Locations
This is a weekend dedicate to KBI’s Europe Committee, you must be a member to attend. If you are already a KBI Europe Committee member and would like to attend, please use This Link to register. The first attendee will be charged €20 and, upon completing registration, will receive a code that provides additional complimentary tickets to staff who work at the same brewery.
(Subject to change and additional fees; all meals are pay as you go)
Friday October 19
- 2pm/14:00 Non-KBI Members – Meet KBI President & Learn more about KBI
- 8pm/20:00 KBI-Members ONLY – Meet and greet casual dinner at the Kombucha Lab Flax and Kale
- 11pm/23:00 Dr. Stravinsky for homemade kombucha cocktails
Saturday October 20
Kashaya Kombucha Brewery is our official host – thank you! (coffee & light snacks will be served)
- 9am Coffee & Networking
- 10 am Conversation about Standard of Identity – Hannah Crum, KBI President
- 11am Traditional Specialities Guaranteed (TSG) & Establishing KBI as an Association in the EU – Hannah Crum (KBI), Mireia Mas Gilbert (Kombucha la Valiente, Spain), Laurent Coulloumme-Labarthe (Karma Kombucha, France)
- 12-2pm/12-14:00 Edge Brewery Tour (+ €20) beer brewery that offers tour & tasting
- 3pm/15:00 – Afternoon program begins (Speakers TBD)
- 9pm/21:00 – Meet for Dinner (Location TBD)
- 11pm/23:00 – Drinks
Sunday October 21
- 10-3pm/ 10-15:00 Visit Kombucha La Valiente Kombucha brewery in Tarragona (+ €20 for the bus transport to and from the brewery)
Become a Member
Not a KBI member? Check out our Membership page for additional information about KBI, membership perks and how to join!
Muchas Gracias to Kendra Sepulveda and the KBI EU Committee planning team for organizing this event!